Last weekend, Corey and I had another set of family friends in town - Kellie and Steve. After taking them to the best street meat in NYC, we headed to Serendipity to try the famous Frozen Hot Chocolates. They really were as delicious as people claim. I recommend it. Just make sure you plan on at least an hour wait to get in. As a side note, there is a fun candy store right next door - Dylan's Candy Bar. Check it out if you are ever in town.
TOOTH EXTRACTION FAIL
6 months ago

2 comments:
We totally made the blog!!!! You are waayyyy ahead of me. We were barely home a few days doing laundry and catching up on work and we took off for the weekend again. Hopefully I will get a full report of our trip up later this week. That was super fun seeing you and hanging.
I'm jealous Kell & Steve got to hang out with you guys in New York, how fun! And those frozen hot chocolates look amazingly tasty!!!
Post a Comment