Dang, I always forget how to order these posts - well, below, I mentioned that kellie and steve were in town for the weekend. To continue the adventure (see Serendipity below), we headed to Central Park the next day to meet up with them. If you like people-watching, this is definitely the place to do it. Seriously, you can see the weirdest things there. Ever seen someone walk a cat? Yep, in Central, supposedly they walk their cats on leashes. I wish I had a book to read. It's the thing to do here - take a blanket to Central Park and read books.
TOOTH EXTRACTION FAIL
6 months ago

2 comments:
Man it looks like a blast.
I was wondering if you wanted to do p90x with me in sept? I think the only way I would actually do it completely would be if I did it with someone. Let me know.
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
Annapurna Sanctuary trekoffers a fusion of nature, culture and flawless tranquility. A sunrise trip up Poon Hill, from Ghorepani, will offer you a magnificent panoramic view of over 60 Himalayan peaks
Post a Comment