Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our hotel room, I mean apartment

Corey and I were lucky to find a really nice space here in NY. It's small, like I've said before, but it's nice and has almost everything we need. Here are some pics below.


Kitchen - fridge, dishwasher, gas stove, microwave/oven (anyone seen these before? I was so confused, because it looks like a microwave, but the oven in it works great! It even turns the food like a microwave), big kitchen sink.


Entrance. Nice dark hard-wood floors.


Bathroom. I'm already becoming a big fan of the sink. It's suprisingly easy to clean and it's nice washing my face in.


Lots of Ikea furniture. "Dresser" and kitchen island carts.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Your apartment is so cute. I love Ikea. How are you liking New York so far? Do you like living in the big city?

Lindsay said...

Love it!!!!! How fun!

Kellie said...

I am glad we got to see this in person and have our own live personal tour! Your place is awesome.