Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm ready to move!

In less than 24 hours, I've almost stepped on a live mouse in Kelsey's room, caught 4 mice within 4 feet of each other (2 together in each trap!), found a huge dead cockroach on the stairs, and a new milestone, found a live cockroach in my kitchen cabinet.  Until now, I've never seen anything INSIDE my cabinets.  That accounts for 6 cockroaches in 2 weeks and I don't know how many mice... I've seriously lost track at this point.  Corey was so fascinated with the mice catching, he took a picture and he wanted me to upload it.  Gross, right?  Fortunately for you, I have chosen to delete the pic from my camera.

When does it stop???  I don't think I can take it anymore!  I am best friends with the pest control dude.  In fact, I think I know more than him at this point.  I'm currently searching Craigslist for houses right now!  It's too bad because this location is sweet and the house itself is really nice.  Did I mention that the live cockroach is still in the cabinet?  I'm too wimpy to kill it!

7 comments:

Alisha said...

YUCK!! I'm Sorry Erin!! That stinks!! I would be ready to move too if I were you!!

The Browning Family said...

I hate cockroaches!! My neighbor told me that you can spray cleaning stuff on them (Stuff with clorox in it) and it will kill them! Be quick though, they are fast!!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

ewe! that post gave me the heeby jeebies! poor thing

Lindsey said...

GROSS!!! I would move too! Especially with a little one all over the floor all the time. I'm sorry you have to find a new place though. That is never fun. Good luck with the house hunt! Maybe you should look in Boise... :)

Campbell said...

oh no erin that it is so gross! you are a lot braver than me, i would have been gone after the first one! but i'm a total whimp! i'm sorry that you have to deal with that yucky mess!

The Larsens Dec 1 2007 said...

Kill it! He needs to die!!! I would kill it for you :).

Jones Family said...

Oh no! I despise roaches! Have you tried putting roach traps around the house? They work well for me living in vegas. I would move too though. Especially with a little one crawling around