Monday, March 21, 2011

13-month-old pics

A few weeks ago, Kelsey and I visited Idaho and while we were west, we squeezed in another photo session.  Luckily, my intense stomach flu didn't hit until a few hours AFTER the shoot.  The entire shoot, Kelsey was giving fits but somehow, my photographer captured some great pics.






11 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting! It was so good to see you while you were here! Thanks for squeezing us in :)

sandy said...

SHE IS SO CUTE. HER LITTLE LOOKS ARE HILARIOUS. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT. JUSTIN AND AMBER ARE EXPECTING IN THE FALL! WE ARE WAY EXCITED. CHAD IS HOLDING STRONG AT THE WAITING GAME. TAKE CARE.

Brynn Snyder said...

adorable... love the one in the chair... I think the 3rd one down. she is cutey!

Heather Inns said...

Adorable I love her face on the 3 one down. So cute!

♥ kimberly said...

She looks exactly like you, Erin! She's so so cute! I love the little ponytails!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

i miss her!!!!

The Browning Family said...

Erin, she is the cutest!! She looks just like you! Hope you are doing good!

Alisha said...

oh my goodness she is SO CUTE!! I love her little pigtails and slightly angry face in some of the pics. :) Miss you guys! Loved our talks the past few weeks. Let's keep this going!! xoxo

Laura said...

Oh my, she is TOO cute!!

Campbell said...

So stinking cute and I can't believe how big she is getting!

Lindsay said...

She is sooooo adorable! and getting SO big! I miss you SOO MUCH!