To ring in the festivities, my parents joined us in Arlington for a fun weekend. We celebrated on Saturday so Corey, and my cousin and husband could come along. We celebrated at the Baltimore Aquarium and Hard Rock Cafe in Baltimore. After, we met up at our house to open presents, enjoy Crumbs cupcakes and watch a BYU basketball game. Happy Birthday baby girl!
TOOTH EXTRACTION FAIL
6 months ago
7 comments:
Happy birthday Kelsey! I can't believe how BIG she is getting! She's not a baby anymore, she's a little girl! She is so beautiful!
Happy Birthday Kelsey! I can't believe that she is one years old already! She looks so big and grown up! WE miss you guys so so much! How fun to have your parents there to celebrate!
How is she a year old already?? HAppy Birthday Kelsey!! Hope it was a blast! I'll call you soon! This week is already the week from you know where...:) Love you!!
oh happy day!!!!!! man, does time ever fly!!!
Happy Birthday Kelsey! I wish we could have celebrated with you!
Hi Guys....I need Cory's email address. Would you email it to me, ktgivens@gmail.com? I'm putting a birthday surprise together for Rod and need Cory's help. Thanks.
I guess our friendship still spans across the country. Once connected at the hip, ALWAYS connected at the hip! :) Hope you are doing well! I know I'm sorry we haven't chatted in forever. I miss you too! A LOT. and I think about you a lot too! Always in the "I need to call Erin" kind of way. :) Thanks for your sweet comment - I think I just have never been overwhelmed by the leadership before. And about the women's business trip. HECK YES! That sounds like a lot of fun! Love you so much!!
Post a Comment