Last week, DC was hit with a pretty nice snowstorm. The bad part was that Corey was stuck in NY, waiting a few days for a flight out. Boo. When it snows here, it's wet, heavy and icy. No powder. However, that didn't stop us from enjoying it the next morning. Kelsey wasn't quite sure what do make of it as she crawled around in our front yard.
Oh and as a follow-up to my last post - 2 more mice! We are now going through a process where construction will be done on the house to cover up all of the holes. Hoping that it works. Thanks for all of the nice and concerned comments on it. Hey, at least I haven't seen a cockroach yet, right?!
5 comments:
Hey Girl! I don't have your current contact info, and I want to send you a wedding annoucement! Give me your address.
oh my gosh! she looks JUST like you in that pic!!!!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is going to be one soon! the time has gone by so fast! I miss you guys! when are you guys planning on coming to utah again!
I just saw the pics of Kelsey's snow day. She looks like she is having fun exploring this new phenomenon... What a cutie!! Thanks for being great parents and always doing so good with her. We love you!!
She is so big! Miss you guys
Post a Comment