I re-read my post the other day and realized, wow, it's been awhile. And then I realized, I think I say that almost every blogpost. Oh well. Kelsey is definitely not 8 months old and we are living a much changed life since this last blog post. This may be the start of an attempt to update... maybe.
Kelsey is no longer 8 months old! She is growing, growing, growing, and getting so fun. I think this is my favorite stage ever. She's talkative, says Mama all the time, flaps her arms when Dad comes home, and she is starting to understand me better. She is also getting to sleep so much better which helps. I love watching her change. She's getting smarter with her toys, learning to push buttons, eating tons of food with her pincher fingers, figuring out how to read her books without mom there, and trying every day to stand up from a crawling position (doesn't get too far with her head on the ground). She loves to scoot around the house on the wood floor and is so proud of herself when she can pull ornaments off the tree. The best part lately is that she thinks she is hilarious all the time. She puts something on her head and starts cracking up. She gets an ornament to spin on the floor and laughs. Just tonight, we were driving to a church function and she started cracking up in the back at what seemed like nothing. She laughed for a good 5 minutes, from the belly, which resulted in Corey and I laughing, which made her laugh even more and by the time we reached our destination, we were crying from laughing so hard. Who knows what made her laugh or what she was thinking.
Kelsey is no longer 8 months old! She is growing, growing, growing, and getting so fun. I think this is my favorite stage ever. She's talkative, says Mama all the time, flaps her arms when Dad comes home, and she is starting to understand me better. She is also getting to sleep so much better which helps. I love watching her change. She's getting smarter with her toys, learning to push buttons, eating tons of food with her pincher fingers, figuring out how to read her books without mom there, and trying every day to stand up from a crawling position (doesn't get too far with her head on the ground). She loves to scoot around the house on the wood floor and is so proud of herself when she can pull ornaments off the tree. The best part lately is that she thinks she is hilarious all the time. She puts something on her head and starts cracking up. She gets an ornament to spin on the floor and laughs. Just tonight, we were driving to a church function and she started cracking up in the back at what seemed like nothing. She laughed for a good 5 minutes, from the belly, which resulted in Corey and I laughing, which made her laugh even more and by the time we reached our destination, we were crying from laughing so hard. Who knows what made her laugh or what she was thinking.
Here are a few random pics of the last few months:


7 comments:
She looks exactly like you! That is hilarious that she just cracks up for no reason. Baby laughs are the BEST!! You look great, I miss ya! Glad life is treating you well...post more often :)
oh my gosh this girl is so cute! I love the halloween leggings too! glad thanksgiving was fun, how did the turkey turn out? weren't you cooking?
about darn time you post again! i was going through withdrawals! seth needs frequent updates of his future wife. she is just a doll, by the way! oh my gosh i wish i could play with her right now! what a fun stage, too! i love that she thinks she is hilarious... i bet she is! jer says to tell corey hi for him.
How fun, thanks for the update. It is always good to hear how things are going.
LOVE that Kelsey cracks herself up. That's so cute! She's getting so big! She's adorable! And you look awesome! did you even have a baby?? haha. Miss you! Sorry we haven't really connected. I'll call you soon!!
She is such a little Erin! How cute!
We didn't get to talk much at Christmas, but I wanted to tell you I love your hair. You look really good with dark hair. You should post pics of it.
Post a Comment