Leave it to Mary Clark at DMC photography to once again do an amazing job for Kelsey's 8-month photos. Seriously, this girl rocks. For Kelsey's 8-month shoot, I decided last minute to go through with it, hopped in the car, drove 4 hours to SLC (from Idaho) and did the shoot. Kelsey was tired and not in the mood for sitting again. Lucky for us, she was in a tired-loopy mood so she gave us some good smiles. Mary was really fast and efficient and every shot she took turned out great. I had a hard time choosing. Here are a few more from her shoot:
Hi, I just stumbled on to your blog and you really have a cute baby. I have a question about the backgrounds in your pictures. Are they digitally changed, or are these real wallpapers that are on the photographers walls? Very cute baby, really.
16 comments:
She is SO cute and those pictures are amazing! I can't believe she is getting so old!
These are darling! She is such a little poser!
SOOO CUTE!!! I love these pics!!! Oh my gosh I want to see you guys again!!
How cute! She looks so much like her mom :)
ADORABLE. She looks just like you!!!
Oh wow! She is a doll!! What a beautiful little girl! :)
They are adorable, thanks for sharing.
Lovin' all the wardrobe changes - and how your photographer changed the background to match! She is adorable, as always.
Hi, I just stumbled on to your blog and you really have a cute baby.
I have a question about the backgrounds in your pictures. Are they digitally changed, or are these real wallpapers that are on the photographers walls?
Very cute baby, really.
Those turned out great!! She is so adorable!
AAAHHHHHH!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness I love every one of them buy my favorite one is the one of her sitting in the cup that is so darn cute!
O my heck! So cute!!!
these are SO cute!!
Oh my gosh she is so cute! We miss you guys and hope you are doing good! I found your blog through Emily's :)
Adorable!!
Post a Comment