Lately, Corey and I have been thinking of places we want to go before we leave Provo. I'm not one to be sentimental but I would love to remember some of the great parts about this town. The other night, we took Kelsey to the duck pond (don't ask why since this was my first trip to the BYU duck pond in 7 years of living here). She loved the ducks, actually more the other little kids chasing the ducks but whatever, she was happy. We finished the trip with some shaved ice and a walk south of campus.
3 comments:
She is getting so big! I miss you guys! We come home soon!
She is so big! so cute too! miss you guys.
yeah Cooper hates it around his shoulders too cause he likes to be sitting straight up so I'll still strap him in and just leave his arms out. That way the strap supports his waist and side a bit for stability. I am thinking of getting that belly bar that clicks on so he can hold onto it.
Post a Comment