about the fall visit...we would definitely consider. I'll have to check with Kurts' school schedule and see what kind of weekends he could come hang on. Steve and me might have to stay a little bit longer ;) If not the fall then the spring!
Wow! Love the picture! It makes it seem more real to see it in print--we are happy for you guys, even though you will be farther away. We will definitely have to be there at some point for visits! Hugs, Cindy
We have been dying to know your plans. We are so excited for you guys and will take you up on your invitation to visit--as long as you stop in for a visit as well. Let us know the details!!
So you guys are leaving us, I'm so excited for you guys but at the same time I'm sad I was hoping you would stay around here. But I'm glad we get until the end of sept.
I had no idea that you lived back there. I was just doing stuff on my blog and decided to look at my friends blogs... I served my mission in Virginia 10 years ago. I spent most of my time in Richmond, and southern Virginia. I hope you are loving it out there. It is a great place.
13 comments:
That's awesome, Erin! Good luck!!!
about the fall visit...we would definitely consider. I'll have to check with Kurts' school schedule and see what kind of weekends he could come hang on. Steve and me might have to stay a little bit longer ;) If not the fall then the spring!
That's awesome! We are totally going to come visit-- especially since we never got to see your New York place. Congratulations!
Wow! Love the picture! It makes it seem more real to see it in print--we are happy for you guys, even though you will be farther away. We will definitely have to be there at some point for visits!
Hugs, Cindy
woot woot!!! Can't wait!
We have been dying to know your plans. We are so excited for you guys and will take you up on your invitation to visit--as long as you stop in for a visit as well. Let us know the details!!
So FUN!!!! I miss ya already!
So you guys are leaving us, I'm so excited for you guys but at the same time I'm sad I was hoping you would stay around here. But I'm glad we get until the end of sept.
Congrats! you're going to love it!! we have to get together again before you move!
permanent...dang! that's a pretty serious word. Makes me think about the marker... good luck!
Sad its not NYC but DC is awesome! Its super high on our list of places to 'settle down'. You'll love it!!!
Congratulations! DC is so awesome! Good luck!
I had no idea that you lived back there. I was just doing stuff on my blog and decided to look at my friends blogs... I served my mission in Virginia 10 years ago. I spent most of my time in Richmond, and southern Virginia. I hope you are loving it out there. It is a great place.
Post a Comment