Aw look how beautiful she looks in her dress! And how neat your families all got to be there! Your two families combined are HUGE! Congrats to Corey for Graduating! and how crazy that you know Chris Kellet! He is good friends with my brother! We are long overdue for a catch up chat lady. I'm sorry!! I will call you this weekend! Love and miss you! Hope you are doing well!
Yea for pictures!! Thank you so much Erin-- I love having all the pictures to see and make me feel like I can re-live the times as I look at them--Hugs, Cindy
3 comments:
Aw look how beautiful she looks in her dress! And how neat your families all got to be there! Your two families combined are HUGE! Congrats to Corey for Graduating! and how crazy that you know Chris Kellet! He is good friends with my brother! We are long overdue for a catch up chat lady. I'm sorry!! I will call you this weekend! Love and miss you! Hope you are doing well!
baby!!! still cant believe it!!
Yea for pictures!! Thank you so much Erin-- I love having all the pictures to see and make me feel like I can re-live the times as I look at them--Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment