Happy Graduation to Corey. He graduated this weekend with his MBA from BYU. He's worked super hard these past two years and I'm proud of him. It was a bittersweet weekend - sad to say goodbye to the good times we've had with friends in the program but happy to move forward to new opportunities. We had both families in town for a weekend full of graduation ceremonies and Kelsey's blessing on Sunday. More pics to come...

TOOTH EXTRACTION FAIL
6 months ago

4 comments:
Congrats!! Doesn't it feel so good to be done?! Have a fabulous weekend with family.
Congratulations!!! I can't believe he's already done! I need to give you a call and hear the latest!! Miss you!! there's something FINALLY in the mail for you guys! She's so cute!!
Congrats Mr. C! Good times ahead.
Congratulations guys! That is so cool Corey. I am proud of you, that was really fast. What are the plans now? Back to NYC BABY! Keep us posted and take care. Good luck with the transition! and YOU TWO HAVE A GREAT LOOKING FAMILY!
Post a Comment