Sunday, May 16, 2010

Holding On

In the past month or so, little Kelsey D has started grabbing at objects. Ever since, she's been completely fascinated by her talent. Wait, no, she's OBSESSED with holding everything herself now. Some examples:


She either holds onto the bottle or the burp cloth at every feeding.


She'll play for a good half hour under her play gym grabbing at her toys. She doesn't feel completely satisfied until they are in her mouth.


Holding onto Dad. She can't relax in her bjorn unless she's holding onto something.

What would we do without Minnie, seriously. She's attached.

And last but not least, a balloon, which is actually kind of entertaining to watch. I'm not quite sure she realizes how it works or how she's holding it and she constantly hits herself in the face. Don't worry, she thinks it's funny too.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Aww, she's so cute! And train her early with Disney, that's for sure! :) I remember when Grant started holding onto things, it's a fun age! I'll call you soon, it's just been hard to find a time where I can have enough quiet time to talk! HOpe everything is going well and congrats again to Corey!

Alisha said...

CUTE!! She is such a cute little baby! love the updates!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!! She is so cute! I wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more often!

The Larsens Dec 1 2007 said...

O!!!!!!!!!!! miss you guys. She is so cute.