Corey and I were totally convinced it was a boy. We can't wait for a little girl! She will be surrounded by 3 girl cousins around her age, one on Corey's side and 2 on mine. It'll be fun to watch them grow up together. Ultrasound pics measure for a due date of February 8, 2010!
27 comments:
How funny. When Deven told me you guys were having a girl I was a little surprised as well... I don't know why but I thought she would be a boy too. Anyway, We are soooo excited!!! Girls are so much fun and she'll fit right into the Davis Clan.
YAY. SO STINKIN EXCITED.
Congrats!!
No Way!!! Erin that is so exciting I am so happy for you and Corey. I hope that you start feeling better soon. I would love to offer advice on being sick, but obviously I have not gotten there yet. :)
YYYYAAAAYYYY for girls! You're going to LOVE all the little girly things! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
I think I scanned through your last post too fast because I was totally confused when I first started reading this. Congratulations!
Congrats! That's so exciting- girls are the best :)
I am soo excited for you. I can teach you all the trick of the trade for a girl. This is great.
Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys.
Congratulations! Baby girls are the sweetest!
I totally guessed girl! Yeah ho! I am going to already put in my prediction for birthday. I know it's a little early, but too bad. I predict February 10th. Because then her birthday will be 2 10 2010. Jaxson was May 27, 2007 and I predicted Lucy would be May 29, 2009, but I was off a day. She is May 28th 2009. Though if I guess right, then you will be two days over due when you have her and that is yucky. So nevermind. Congratulations to you! This is going to be so much FUN!
CONGRATS!! That is so fun!! i'm so excited for you two! Good luck with the whole shopping thing.. It's crazy out there! :)
YAY YAY YAY! So excited for you!!
Congratulations!!! Girls are SO fun! Hope you're feeling better. Maybe you'll get a Valentine baby...although being overdue is no fun. Hope to see you soon!
I'm SOOOO excited for you! Little girls are way too fun. I can't wait to see this little lady!!!
CONGRATS! Little girls are so much fun!
YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!! Exciting! Congrats to you guys!
Wahoooooo!! We're excited for you guys and miss having you out here in NYC!
ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN I GET A YEAYUS KICK!!??!??
So stinking excited for you guys! Looks like I am going to be a business school uncle!
Oh yay! Congratulations! We miss you.
Yay!! It will be so fun to dress up a lil girl! I hope she looks just like you! It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago, we will have to plan something together sooN! Congrats!
awesome Erin, so exciting for you guys!
Congrats! Lindsey told me you were pregnant awhile ago. Babies are so amazing!!
Congrats!!! Girls are so fun!
yeah!! I totally just stalked you guys from Alycia and Cody's blog. So glad I did!! I am so excited for you to have a cute little girl. Keep us updated on your future plans (ie--if you are coming to NY!) and come visit!! :) our blog is kirstenandsteve.blogspot.com
haha...we have already commented...hmm...maybe that was steve! ok, now you have 3 comments from us :)
Congrats you guys!! That is wonderful!! We are SO excited for you!!!
Post a Comment