Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back in Utah - Camping and Corey's Birthday

Two weekends ago, Corey and I took off camping with our MBA buddies that we had missed over the summer. We didn't stay the night but it was fun to hang by the campfire til dark. (PS - thanks Alycia for the pics. I stole them from your blog)


Corey and his friends. They are so random - in this pic, they decided they needed to hold something manly. Cody, Corey, Rustin and Kyle.


The girls (minus little Carolee) Me, Alycia, Andrea, Brooklyn and Niki


Last weekend, we took some of the same group of friends up to Idaho Falls to go boating and to celebrate Corey's birthday. Boating pics soon to come. Thanks to my mom for making a cake for Corey and to Rustin for bringing the sweet pie! Here is Corey blowing out his fake candles.


Happy Birthday to Corey. I gave him a data plan on his phone for his bday. Don't know if that was the best idea... I haven't seen him away from his phone since. My mom set him up with some awesome new clothes for the new school year. After he opened the package, his friends asked her if she could shop for them. She agreed. I don't think she realizes they were serious...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Campbell said...

I love it when we all hang out!