Thursday, June 18, 2009

What we've been up to

The past few weeks in NYC have been full of food... really. I had no idea how many restaurants this city has, and most of them are really good. Our landlord left us a Zagat restaurant review, so we've exploring with that. A few other picture-noteworthy events:

I hope our friends don't mind that I post this. We had friends come into town to stay with us. They were looking for an apt and brought this little guy with them. Corey and I asked if they wanted to leave him until they came back end-July. The little guy started clapping. I took that as a yes, but the parents weren't so up for it. Anyway, we had a great time and can't wait for them to be back!




Crumbs Bake Shop. These cupcakes are HUGE! They are all full of icing in the middle of the cupcakes, too, so they are extremely rich. We bought six thinking we'd eat them all and couldn't even get through two in a week. so we took them over to a friends house and feasted over a game of Settlers.


A small diner that we found near the temple. When I asked the waitress about the best and most popular dish, she said that they are known for their Mac n Cheese? Hmm, interesting, so I ordered it and they were right... best Mac n Cheese I've had.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: