Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home?



Congrats to Corey- he got a summer internship in the Big Apple! We can't wait for the adventure. Come visit!

12 comments:

Blake Jones said...

Sweet!!! We'll definitely come visit you guys. /you should come viit us too.

Whitney said...

How exciting. Congrats.

Kellie said...

FUn For you! I am jealous!

Alisha said...

HECK YES I'll come visit!!

Ashley & Donnie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! What a fun adventure!

The Pizza Family said...

Congrats!! That will be such a fun adventure for you guys!! Enjoy every minute!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! We're SOOO excited for you guys, and super jealous! :) If we didn't have a particular little baby joining our family in June I would say we're finding our intership there and coming with you!

Simpson Home said...

What a fun adventure. Congrats to Corey, Take lots of pictures.
Gil and Kathy

Emily said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!

Kandis said...

How exciting!!! Congrats Corey and go Erin! That will be one fun summer int the city!

Sydney said...

Hi! Don't know if you remember me from Skyline choirs...my maiden name was Mitchell. :) Just saw your blog through Stevie's and thought I'd take a look. Seems you're doing great and have a beautiful life going!

Heather Inns said...

Congrats. I hope everything goes well and you love it to death.