Congrats to my little brother, Doug, for making the decision to serve an LDS mission! He opened his call last week, and they are sending him to Mesa, Arizona. He was really excited, especially when he heard that the mission is mostly Navajo Indian reservations. It will be a great experience for him and we are so proud he has made the decision to serve. He leaves May 13th.
TOOTH EXTRACTION FAIL
6 months ago

5 comments:
Yeah for Doug! That is the same mission where my grandparents served! I can't believe he is already old enough to go. Best of luck to him- I'm sure he'll be a great missionary!
GO DOUG-MAN! We're so excited for you. We might even be seeing you on the mission since we're moving there in July!!!
Oh how exciting. Please tell Doug congrats from us.
If he comes to Phoenix any, cause the Mesa mission and the Phoenix mission are seperate, we want you to know, we would have him over for dinner.
Hey Erin! I am glad I found your blog, how are you guys doing? That's crazy little Doug is going on a mish! You'll have to tell him congrats for me.
Post a Comment