Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yeahyus!! and Happy B-day to one of my favorite people!

Okay, so most of you don't know who this is or what Yeahyus even is, but I can't help but give a shout-out to my friend Tyson. He's turning the big 2-6 today, and I just wanted to say happy birthday. I normally don't do this, but Tyson really is one of the best people I've ever met.

Tyson, if you read this, Alisha and I were talking last night about all of the funny memories and late nights we had together as a little family. We were laughing hard; we wish you and Aubry could have been there to talk with us. "So wait, what is a "" then?" and our obsession with C car names and the random Easter egg hunt that we missed half of because we couldn't convince Alisha to ditch Marketing class, and all of the fun times we had thinking up funny lines/slides for our Christensen presentations... "Hit it, DJ Fuj!". That's when we talked about how we had to post and tell you happy birthday! (This post was partially created by Lish:))
Tyson, hope it's a good one.

Yeahyus!!!!

1 comment:

Tyson and Heather said...

Erin, you and Alisha are so amazing...this post made me laugh so hard each time I read it...yeah i had to read it a couple times becuase it was so funny. We are always going to be great great friends for years and years to come... THANK YOU SO MUCH