It's been awhile, so I thought I'd catch up with a few posts. Corey and I are doing great! Corey started school in the MBA program at the Y this month, and he is loving it! It's fun to see him so excited about his career path. He is on the finance track and, at the moment, is shooting for the investment banking/private equity path. I am still really busy with Omniture. I'm enjoying watching the web analytics industry change and develop so quickly. It's fun to play a role in the big changes. Other than work, I'm trying to explore new ground with new hobbies. My friend, Heather, and I signed up for a Mandarin Chinese cooking class. Yikes! I didn't even know half of the ingredients, and you can't buy them in a normal grocery store. I'm a little worried for Corey the day I take the plunge and try to make one these dinners. That's about it for us. Life is busy, but I'm loving the journey.

Random pic of Corey and I.

Random pic of Corey and I.

BYU vs. UCLA. Go Cougars! This game was awesome (other than the fact that all of us got sun burnt on one half of our faces and arms:))! BYU completely dominated UCLA; I started to feel a little bad for the bruins after the 3rd fumble in a row and the 21 points scored as a result of the fumble mistakes. I know I'm dreaming a little, but Corey and I would LOVE to go to a BCS bowl game if they made it.

5 comments:
Go Cougs! Tyson came back with a similar sunburn. That first picture of you and Corey is so cute. Good luck with your cooking class- it sounds fun!
We had a great time with you guys the other weekend. You guys look great and I know Deven is insanely jealous of your BYU football tickets. Have a great time at the games!
CUTE PICTURES!!!! I love your blog! so glad you have one :)
We are so jealous that you got to go to that game! Jayson and I had to listen to the first game on the internet but have been able to watch the other two. Lame Nebraska!
Hey we still need to play with you two! Your blog is super cute, I'm glad you're adjusting back to the Provo life, thank heaven for things like football games...:)
Post a Comment