Monday, September 15, 2008

Salt Lake Valley Home Show 08

This August, Corey and I met up with Deven and Kim (Corey's brother) for the Salt Lake Valley Home show. As you can tell from all of my posts around home shows, we really enjoy seeing all of the creative (and expensive) ideas they can do with a house. We even went twice this year; we took my friends Lindsey and Klay on another weekend. We went to at least 20 homes over the two weeks! They had houses of every size, so it was super fun to see the different ideas they could do with each type of space. I have a slideshow below, if you really interested in homes or want some decorating ideas. I decided not to bore the rest of you and just post my favorites:


Favorite exterior, with favorite cars parked in the driveway (I don't know why but ever since Ironman and Dark Knight, I've been weirdly obsessed with cars...)


Favorite theater room. It was like 20 feet deep!


Favorite back porch


One of my favorite girl rooms. There is another girl room (blue and brown) in the slideshow that is also adorable!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Fun! I'm going to the home show here this week. Pretty sure it won't be quite as good as Utah though. I loved the blue and brown girl's room. And the white antique cabinets in one of the kitchens was my favorite. It's fun to dream!