Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh Canada...


On Saturday, we were invited to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving at the Snyder's house. Brynn and Danny made a fabulous turkey dinner for us and did an amazing job with the place settings/decorations. Here is the group in our Canadian attire.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN IN PARK CITY!!!! I bet that was a blast! Sorry I think I missed a call from you today. I will keep you updated when I have the baby.

Whitney said...

hey erin. i absoluty love this blogging thing. Its so fun to keep up on how everyone is doing. Looks like everything is going good for you.

Kellie Henry said...

Erin! Hey girl this is Kellie (Anderson) Henry. I am not sure if you remember me but I went to Hillcrest and oh yes we danced together at Dance Depot! You know in the good old days!!! LOL I found you through Lindsey & Klay! I am so glad that we can keep in touch and blog together now! You look so happy and you and your hubby are such a cute couple!!!