Halloween night, Corey and I went to our first Host a Murder party. I'd never been but heard they were really fun. Lucky for us, a lot of the people were really into their characters (Corey included), which made it even more fun. The setting was 1920s. I was a feminist newspaper reporter. And Corey was Eddie the golfer. It was a fun way to celebrate Halloween night.



8 comments:
Dang you are a great feminist reporter!! And I love how at omniture you had one leg rolled up like a true thug from Idaho that you are... :) Glad you had a fun halloween!!
SO it's only been like a week and I miss you already! I'll call you today!!
What a fun thing to do on Halloween!
That looks like it was a lot of fun! What a great idea! I am so glad that we can keep in touch now!
Looks like you had fun. We decided to go private with our blog. We just need your email address so we can invite you to read ours. Send it to sunbeamgirl@hotmail.com
How fun it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hey Thanks for lunch last weekend it was so good to see you and catch up. Thanks for listing to my life story. I hope all is well let me know when you come back in to town and we will have to do lunch or something again.
I am excited to know you guys have a blog. Here is ours http://lizandbradashby.blogspot.com/
Fun Murder party!
I don't think I'm quote qualified to give photography lessons, but Kelli might. The only thing is that she's super busy and in and out of Utah all the time. But you can definetly email her.
I've heard of people taking this (http://nicoleclasses.blogspot.com/search/label/photo%20102) class and they loved it. The teacher is the author of the blog A Little Sussy if you've ever read it- http://nicolehill.blogspot.com/ I may even take a series of classes from her sometime soon. She's such a good photographer. Good luck! How are you guys??? I'd love to see you sometime. Maybe we could go to lunch? Let me know if you need anything else!
*quite not quote :)
Post a Comment