
The other day, I realized that I hadn't posted for awhile, so here's a little insight into what we've been up to. Two weeks ago, Corey's work had extra tickets to the Salt Lake Bees game. I always love baseball games. Corey and I sat right behind home plate, and I even finished inning 5 with some amazing Dippin Dots. (Apparently the girl behind us was a little shocked at the thought of us taking this pic)

The end to the laptop war- Corey wanted a new computer for school, and we FINALLY picked one out last night. It's been quite an entertaining experience, as he couldn't decide whether to make the switch to a Mac or buy an HP. It's a long story, but I think he will be happy with his purchase. He also put in his two weeks notice at work. The next step of going to MBA school (and having the single income lifestyle:)) is quickly creeping up on us. He starts orientation in 3 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment