
About 3 weeks ago, Corey and I decided to go hiking in Spanish Fork Canyon. We'd heard great things about the hot pots in Diamond Fork. The hike was beautiful and it was really fun! At the top, they had all of these different hot pots, as well as some cooler water falls to wade around in.

When we arrived at the top of the hike, we were really hot and sitting in hot pots didn't sound all that nice. Instead, we put our feet just underneath the waterfall to cool off. (Our friends, Brynn and Danny came along with us.)


6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I think we are going to try this hike!
Yeah! An update on the Davises. :) That looked like a fun hike. Good luck to Corey as he starts school!
How fun! You made me want to hike it someday:)!!
Hey I just found your blog through a friend's blog. How are you guys doing? I am going to add you to my blog :)
no way! that is cool...
Heath and I are coming up to Provo on Sept 12 for the BYU vs UCLA football game. You guys should go to the game so we can meet up and hang out for a bit! I think Alisha is also going to be there...
whoa. My husband just did a search for "hot pots" and your blog came up - when he showed it to me, I realized whose it was! So yes, I know you posted this about 8 months ago :) Anyway, just wanted to say hello and it was fun to read about what you've been up to. Good luck in NY! What an awesome experience for both of you! (I'm kind of jealous... I've always wanted to live right in the city)
Post a Comment