Thursday, April 3, 2008

More updates!


Sorry, it's been awhile since I've updated. I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog. As a little update, Corey and I are doing great! We are moving back to Provo soon, and we can't wait for Corey to get back involved with school. I am still loving my job! It's a good thing I do love it, because it's been really busy and I find myself working into the late hours of the night. However, I love the atmosphere and I love the co-workers and clients that I work with. Corey and I will have more pictures after our big trip to Florida in May! My little brother, Doug, earned a 4.0 all through high school, so we are going to Florida to celebrate! Yeah, go Doug! Thanks for giving us a good excuse to go on vacation:)

I think when I have children, I will have more pics to post. However, for now, this is all you get- random pictures from our daily lives:)


About a month ago, my old roommate came to Orem with her cute baby to visit family. Fortunately, many of my old roommates are still in the Provo area. It was so fun to get together with some of my best friends. Love you girls!


Happy Easter! Corey and I decided to spend the Friday before Easter dying eggs and watching an "Easter" feel-good movie. Maybe, I shouldn't have put Corey in charge of picking the Easter movie. We watched "I am Legend." Oh well, it's a good show, and it was fun to spend the evening together! Poor Corey was so tired that night! By Friday, both of us are usually in desperate need of a day off! (Thank you for Saturdays!)



Corey and Nick chilling on the couch before Easter dinner. I cooked my first ham. It turned out great! Nick is our friend from church and the apt. complex. His family is in Washington, so we invited him over for a great dinner.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Look at those cute roomates! Kristin's baby is so cute! We have to get together once you're back in Provo. By the way, did you find a place yet?

Susan said...

Hey!!! Where in florida are you going???!!! WE miss you guys and would love to see you! Let me know!!!

The Pizza Family said...

HELLO!! Hey we have decided to make our blog private.. email me your email address so we can invite you! What a great way to stay in touch with each other!!

email me at lindseypizza@gmail.com

Hope all is Well!!

Kristine said...

Way to go on cooking your first ham! And did we ever say congrats to Corey? Well, congrats! I'm glad you like your job so much! Let us know when you find a place to live. Call me if you're in town!!