Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday baby girl.

Two years ago, we were able to hold this:


One year ago, we were crawling around with this:


And now, we get to play and discover with this:


Happy Birthday, Kelsey! If you ask her what her name is, she says, "Kesey (or sometimes Sesey) Davis. Ask her how old she is. "One, two." Where do you live? "Nope." We are still working on that one. If you say, I love you pumpkin, she says, "I not a punkin." She loves to giggle and say "I get you." She is a keeper!

6 comments:

Brynn Snyder said...

I love the rug! what do you think?

Alisha said...

She is So dang cute!! I can't believe she's 2! and I agree with Brynn - where did you get the rug? I am in the market for one. :) MISS YOU!! xoxo.

Natalie said...

So cute! I wish we could celebrate birthdays with you guys! I can't believe she is two already. I love your rug by the way!

Rustin said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten! Cute!!!!

Rustin said...

Oh yea, this is actually Niki. I probably should clarify since I'm sure Rustin doesn't want to own saying "cute" with quadruple exclamation marks.

CAid said...

https://reef.finance