
I just installed the new CS5 Master Suite Collection (practically free from my work). I was so excited to get it in the mail and installed. But once I got it installed, I just sat there. I thought, I have no idea where to start (slightly embarrassing since I worked at Adobe until last month). I've been using Lynda.com and am thinking about paying to view their tutorials, but before I do, does anyone have good ideas for online help with Adobe products? I'll probably start with photoshop and premiere and then probably move on to InDesign but I'm open to ideas for any of the products. Thanks!
3 comments:
Don't pay for tutorials! You can find good, free ones all over. Start with the adobe web site. They have a bunch ranging from the basics to involved. Once you know the basics, I always ditched tutorials and just played around with everything until I knew what every single button did. If something still confused me, then I did a quick google search for a tutorial and that usually helped me figure it out. It's so discouraging to start, but once you do, it just gets easier and easier.
agreed! don't pay for tutorials. go to photoshop101.com for some basics- I think there are a few other sites too, but I'll have to look at them when I'm home- (still in florida!) And then come play at my house & I'll teach you some cool tricks. :)
I agree and disagree... Lyda.com is great, for learning, you can choose it as your free gift for registering and you would get it for a month. But make sure you use it when you have time to use it that month. but there are alot of free one, but you have to search for them, also I would love to help you if you have questions you think I could answer.
Post a Comment