Wednesday, March 17, 2010

6 Weeks

Time flies when you are having fun. Looking through her pictures, I can't believe how fast babies change! She is growing so much, especially in her arms and legs. Oh, and is there ever anything else to post about besides my kids now? She is much more fun to blog about than anything else Corey and I are doing (which is really a whole lot of nothing other than Kelsey since she came). I will say, however, that Corey and I are great. Corey graduates in 6 weeks from the MBA program. I'm still on maternity leave from work and loving every minute. I'm still adjusting to lack of sleep but her little smiles make it all worth it.

so here you go, more pics of Kelsey, now at 6 weeks.


She has a hard time waking up sometimes. She gets mad at us when we interrupt her sleep.

Bathing in luxury. She loves her bath chair and the warm water. She is constantly trying to get her feet over the edge to dip into the water. She also tries to scoot down in the chair. One day as I was washing her legs, I caught her trying to lick the water.


Same night when we were trying to wake her up. She had better ideas and got comfy.


She'll sit here for a good 10 minutes staring at this book. I wonder what she thinks about when she looks at it for so long.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alisha said...

She is SO CUTE! And gets cuter and cuter every day!! I need to meet her in person!!

Lindsey said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to meet the little lady in a few weeks! It is amazing how you look at other people's blogs and think 'I'll never just do posts about my KIDS all the time...' and then you have them and they really do take over your life and that's all you have to blog about. I completely understand! But it's ok because she's so stinkin' adorable that I love seeing all the niw pictures.

Lindsay said...

Erin! I am dying at how cute those pictures are! I am so glad she loves her little bath chair, she looks cute and comfy in it! She is getting more beautiful every time I see her!

Tyson and Heather said...

oh my gosh she is an angel!!!

cfm said...

Erin- i love her already she is sooo precious! Do you think she would like to play with Kita? We need to get together soon so I can hold that little gem. I love the pictures too. how nice of Kelsey to be so photogenic!

Jaimie said...

She's so beautiful!
And you're right--there's really nothing to blog about but kids. I wonder how childless people even manage to keep up blogs. I never could have!