Kelsey will be 3 weeks old on Wednesday. It's been a blast getting to know her cute little personality. Here are a few pics:

She likes this book. She'll sit and look at a page for 10 minutes and then let out a little squeak for us to change the page.

She likes this book. She'll sit and look at a page for 10 minutes and then let out a little squeak for us to change the page.




8 comments:
I love how the binki is like as big as her face! She is SO cute! Isn't it amazing how they just come with a personality from the second they're born? We really need to get down there to see that little girly!
She is so stinkin' cute! Congratulations - I love all of her hair accessories!
Soooooooo cute! I can't wait to meet her!
i am horrible, how have I not seen this beautiful baby in person yet. you can slap me when I come.
She is so pretty. Some babies you just cant tell if they are a boy or girl but there is no doubt about it here!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations Erin!!
CUTE!!! She is so precious!! Love her already!! Hope you all are doing well!
She is really gorgeous! We are really excited for you guys.
Post a Comment