Saturday, December 12, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby Girl Davis

Baby Girl's due date is quickly approaching. Corey and I have been doing some shopping to get ready for her to come. We can't wait to see her! Thanks to so many people who have given or let us borrow some of the bigger items! Here are a few pics of what we've done lately to get ready.

Here is her cute car seat.


We don't have a ton of space here, so we are cramming a ton into this one closet. We are also planning to move somewhere when she is around 3 months so we are trying to make everything stable and cute but also temporary for when we move. Along with all of our own boxes, we've made some space for her stuff. Gotta love the accordian shelves from Ikea - $6.


Crib purchase. I'm extremely proud of my crib and bedding purchase because I was able to buy new Pottery Barn at a GREAT discount with a few lucky hookups. I'll post another pic. when it's set up.

Above is the crib. Obviously, this is the wrong bedding. I kept going back and forth between a more modern style crib and traditional. I fell in love with this one because it's traditional, yet simple.
Here is a pic of Baby Girl's bedding. To those of you looking for bedding, don't forget to check out Pottery Barn. Normally, I would never even consider this place because of price, but it's surprisingly cheaper than the options at a typical Babies R Us or USA Baby. AND you can buy the bedding separately, so you don't have to buy a quilt or crib sheets if you don't want them. I was quite surprised at the prices here and a ton of the options are always on sale.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Looks like you have been busy. I love what you got so far.

Jones Family said...

You have the cutest little baby bump!

Amber and Ryan said...

I see lots of cute clothes in that closet; baby girls are so fun to dress!

Tyson and Heather said...

OH my gosh look at you!!! It's crazy seeing you pregnant...and soon you'll be pushing a little baby stroller...crazy cool.

Lindsay said...

I have been waiting for you to post some of the things you have bought for the baby! You look so cute! Love it all! Hope you are well, I have not seen you in it feels like forever! and we live a building apart :)