
So Corey and I have this small obsession- we LOVE these parade of home events! It's cheap fun and we get to see a lot of cool creative ideas that people have done with their homes. Kinda dorky, I know, but it's fun for us. The home above was by far the nicest! 13,000 square feet! I'm not quite sure I'd even know what to do with that much space... Either way, it was pretty amazing- this is the view from the second floor landing.

Corey loves the office room. That's the only place where he will really stop and admire (except the theatre room, but who doesn't love that room?!).



4 comments:
What a great idea! We love home stuff too. I love that kid area. I wonder what you would do with it when the kids got older. I guess that's what you can do when you have 13,000 sq ft to play with.
we love this kind of stuff, we went on a drive yesterday just to look at houses! Next year we're doing the parade of homes for sure, it looks awsome!
I love looking at the ideas others have in there home too. I would love to go to Parade of homes! look like you guys had so much fun in FL in the sun!
Those were some sweet pictures from Disneyworld. We are jealous! And I love the Parade of Homes. My brother is putting a home in the one here this fall. I like to look at all the houses and think about what it would be like if I had the skills, money, motivation, etc. to decorate like that. lol
Post a Comment