
I realize this is a little early, but I may not find the time to do this later in the week.
On Tuesday, Corey and I will have been married for two years! I can't believe how much time flies. I still remember the wedding like it was yesterday. We celebrated on Saturday and hit up Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Salt Lake. It was amazing!! Best steaks ever. Thanks, Corey, for being the best hubby! I love you and I can't wait for more adventures!

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Corey- Kim left a comment on my blog, and then I found yours! Hope you don't mind me saying hi! You and your wife are super cute together.
Congrats on the TWO years! Time sure does fly by when your having fun! can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Erin-
Yeah, I sort of stopped blogging for awhile there! Thanks for the comment. I meant so many times to call and wish you two a happy anniversary and I just didn't do it! So I'll just tell you here- happy anniversary! Tyson and I have talked and we just think you two are the greatest couple. You complement each other so well. Hope the move went okay. I am sure we will see you this fall in provo. :)
I never thought it would last this long !!! :) We are way happy for you guys... and havent hung out for a while. keep in touch
Happy 2 years! What a fun date!:)
Yahoo! Happy two years! Hope you guys had fun in Disneyworld!! Lets play soon!!
sorry this is a month late. But Happy anniversary I hope you had a wonderful one. It is crazy how much time does fly. We just got to love every min of it.
Post a Comment