ABC's of ME...
A-Attached or single? Definitely attached to my cute hubby!
B-Best friend? Corey
C-Cake or pie? ooh, tough one- probably cake... cheesecake
D-Day of choice? Saturday, I get to be with Corey
E-Essential item? never leave without my cell phone, sadly
F-Favorite color? blue- it's been my school color since I was in elementary school. I like red, too
G-Gummy bears or worms? gummy worms... oh, memories of Dining Plus and the CougarEat
H-Hometown? Idaho Falls
I-Favorite indulgence? chocolate, any kind
J-January or July? July, no question. I'm not a big fan of cold... I'm currently migrating south. Arizona is next
K-Kids? Nope
L-Life isn't complete without? I'm with Julianne on this one- my family
M-Marriage date? May 13, 2006 (don't worry, the other day, Corey asked what year we were married... and it's only been a year and a half.)
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 2 brothers
O-Oranges or apples? the mini oranges (I think they are called Clementines?)
P-Phobia and fears? Spiders and snakes
Q- Quote? "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always gotten." (or something like that)
R-Reason to smile? Life. Life is great- family, friends, and even work.
S-Season of choice? Summer- boating, laying out in the sun, hiking, vacations, boating again... :)
T-Tag three people. Amanda, Heather Inns, and Natalie
U-Unknown fact about me? I want to start a small business one day, possibly with my kids
V-Vegetable? lettuce- caesar salad, and potatoes (I can already hear my mom... "Potatoes don't count as your vegetable!" I didn't like veggies growing up, but I liked potatoes (I'm from Idaho, yes) She always said that it didn't have the same good nutrients that green veggies have... she's right, and now I like veggies!)
W-Worst habit? When I'm stressed or "busy", I leave clothes on the floor in my closet and in my room... and then it takes so long to clean it all up
X-X-ray or ultrasound? umm, ultra sound? although I've received like 2 million x-rays on my mouth in the past 10 years- I should have a sign on my back- "danger- radioactive"
Y-Your favorite food? Definitely mexican... and chocolate:)
Z-Zodiac sign? Leo
3 comments:
I agree, Potatoes are totally a vegetable. And yes they are oh so fabulous!
wait, I thought if you are on home base, you can't be tagged? geez,I miss the good ol' days of elementary school where everyone followed the rules of tag...:) I'll get on it soon.
Working on the pictures of our house- no Internet yet and it took me awhile to find the cord that hooks the camera to the computer! I liked reading your tag, it was cute!
Post a Comment