Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pics from the Christmas Eve party


This is a picture from our annual Christmas Eve Party. All the kids came home for Christmas, so we had a ton of people!


All of the grandkids from the party... it was pretty funny trying to get them all together, and even then, we are missing quite a few that just couldn't handle sitting on the couch for those two seconds. :)


My dad makes us pose every year for a Christmas Sunday picture. This is the Corey and Erin 2007 version:)


More of the annual "Christmas Sunday" picture. As you can see, we are missing Alissa and Brian, who, unfortunately, couldn't come until after the Christmas Sunday picture:) Don't worry, they sent Blake with Todd and Tawnya so he could appear in it with the rest of us!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim Davis said...

Oooh Erin, you lightened your hair! It looks great and the two of you look so beautiful and happy.
-Kim

Heather Inns said...

Hey Erin I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I hope all is well with you looks like you had a wonderful holiday. How long have you been married now? If you want to check out our blog you are more then welcome innsfamily.blogspot.com You look so good. I am so Happy for you! love Heather Inns (Holverson)

Emily said...

Erin! I'm so glad you found my blog! You two look so great! I love the Corey & Erin 2007 picture, (and how your engagement photo is in the background!) We definetly need to hang out, I'm sad we haven't seen each other in the longest time! Keep checkin my blog for pictures... this baby has got to come any day now... I hope! Love ya! ~Em

Lynette said...

Hey! I found you on Heather's blog. Cute Blog!