

Our trip to Las Vegas with Ryan and Natalie!
So, this picture below is the main reason Corey and I are terrified to have children! This is the look of our offspring according to a picture machine in Vegas! Ahh! It's probably the ugliest child I've ever seen...
Our small, but fun, little Christmas tree! ($20 at Walmart!)
My first trip to Canada for my friend's wedding!
Corey and I at Snowed-In Restaurant in Park City. We got to ride in a sleigh!
My friend, Mands, talked us into going to the Utah Symphony... we loved it! Thanks, Mands!
Our new home! (well, not really; ours wasn't built at the time of the pic, but it's the same floorplan.) It's the first door from the left, second garage...
Yay- es! Finally, graduation! This is my business family! I'm gonna miss them all! They're all moving out of state: Arizona, California, and Florida!
And last but not least, my cute family! (Corey's parents and sister)
2 comments:
Finally! We check your blog every time I post one on ours and I was beginning to wonder when you'd post something new!!! We miss you guys and were glad to see new pics up. When are you coming to visit us????!!!! Keep posting!!
Aubry & Susan
YAHOO!! YOU GUYS ARE BLOGGERS!! I HAD NO IDEA!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!! I LOVE THE PICTURES... AND I TOTALLY AGREE AFTER LOOKING AT THAT PICTURE I WOULD WAIT TO HAVE KIDS AS WELL!! YOU CAN ALWAYS ADOPT!! :) JUST KIDDING.. YOU GUYS WILL HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS.. KEEP UP THE POSTS, CAUSE I'LL CHECK THEM OFTEN!
Post a Comment